When: Saturday, 11 February 2012. We start at 5 PM, so please be there at least 15 minutes earlier.
Where: Bombay Natural History Society Auditorium, Hornbill House, Kala Ghoda. Here's the Google Maps listing, where you can find directions, bus routes and a strangely named location called Lion Gate.
- Teams of two. If you're flying solo, we'll play QuizSaathi.com. Stags will not be turned away. In fact, nobody will be turned away. Not even Salman Rushdie.
- Bring a pen and something to support a sheet of paper. There will be a written elimination round.
- The top six teams will qualify for the finals, wherein there will be blood. We don't mean the film based on Upton Sinclair's short story Oil!.
- We need help hiding the bodies once the winners have been identified, so please do stick around and watch the finals. Don't make us lock the doors.
- We're serious about the door-locking.
- They exist. In cash. Just don't plan to finance your vacation. It will suffice, however, to buy the drinks when you win.
- There is also a second and a third prize. You can sponsor the soft drinks that people put into their drinks.
- If you're underage, ask your parents what to do with your loot. Ask them for books.